£ Competitive Salary & Benefits
If you love technology, thrive in a team-based culture where you have a lot of fun along the way and have a willingness to learn new things, then Vidatec could be the place for you.
Our team at our Stirling HQ is growing and it’s a great place to be – who said there’s no such thing as a free lunch? There is here! Plus gym membership and a chill out area with pool table, Foosball, electric guitars for the budding musicians and we’re surrounded by countryside at the University Innovation Park for those that just want to escape for a walk in the fresh air or to reinvigorate your creative skills – which are a pre-requisite for these roles!
Vidatec is a global digital company that solves complex business problems by creating mobile and digital solutions, which improve people’s lives. Our passion is to determine how technology can make a difference in the world and we thrive on delivering with real purpose. That’s where you come in – we’re looking for highly skilled, creative Developers to join our growing team with the skills and desire to make a difference to people’s lives through technology, taking responsibility for the development of new products and projects across all sectors.
- Experience of PHP, WordPress, Bash, MongoDB, MySQL, Webpack, npm/yarn, Grunt are all desirable
- Experience in working with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Bitbucket Pipelines etc
- Experience securing web applications and working to mitigate common vulnerabilities
- Awareness of the recent evolutions and trends of web development
- Strong understanding of GIT, branching and managing the development workflow
- Experience working with servers and the Linux CLI
- Understanding of Agile software development methodologies and practices
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
We are seeking multiple Web Developers. In addition to the above, we are looking for a Senior Web Developer who can demonstrate team leadership skills and who has the ability to architect the correct solution based on client requirements and influence client decisions on architecture and features.