Vidatec are currently looking for a dynamic project manager to join the team working with clients to ensure projects are delivered to time and budget, and to meet their expectations.
The role requires an equal balance of project delivery expertise and the ability to build good client relationships across multiple sectors, and within mixed discipline teams across multiple locations – so excellent communication skills are essential.
Our Stirling HQ team is growing and it’s a great place to be – who said there’s no such thing as a free lunch? There is here! Plus gym membership, flexible working, a chill out area and we’re surrounded by countryside at the University Innovation Park if you prefer to escape for a walk in the fresh air!
Our passion is to determine how technology can make a difference in the world and we thrive on delivering products and projects with real purpose. Vidatec is a global digital company that solves complex business problems by creating mobile and digital solutions, which improve people’s lives.
- Collate Statement of Works and agree contracts with stakeholders ensuring a shared understanding of requirements for project
- Manage project deliverables through to customer acceptance as defined by the Scope of Works and Contractual Agreements
- Delivery of projects within the pre-determined budget, using methodologies and processes as agreed within Vidatec and the clients being worked with
- Set up of User Stories and Acceptance Criteria, and management of delivery using designated tools for the project
- Report on project progress, tracking time worked against time planned
- Manage issues and risks to minimise the impact on project deliverables
- Manage change requests process for any work outside of original scope
- Co-ordinate work with third party suppliers as required to meet project timescales
- Work with clients to input into ongoing strategy and roadmap for future projects
- Collate estimates for new work for existing clients, and contribute to project quotes for existing and new clients as required.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable project management experience within a technical environment; delivering projects within scope, budget and timescales
- Specific experience of working and delivering using an Agile methodologies, and an understanding of when to use different project methodologies
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with all stakeholders
- Experience of project management tools such as Jira, MS Project
- Proven success in risk/issue management, time management and project reporting
- Managing budgets
- Project management accreditation of PRINCE 2 or SCRUM master
- Understanding of digital applications (mobile and/or web)
- Ability to facilitate requirements & discovery workshops
- Build effective working relationships with suppliers and customers
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Commercial awareness
Vidatec can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.