Vidatec is a global digital company that solves complex business problems with mobile and digital solutions. Our passion is to improve people’s lives through technology, and we thrive on delivering products and projects with real purpose.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Project Manager to join the project delivery team, working with clients to ensure digital projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the expected high standards.
Our work is fast-paced and demanding, so you’ll need to be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and handle rapidly changing requirements. Accordingly, we are looking for someone who is energetic, engaging and positive; someone who takes the initiative and looks for solutions rather than problems.
As the principal daily link between our clients and our development teams, you will be comfortable in a client-facing role. You will need to build good relationships both with customers from multiple sectors, and with mixed-discipline teams (all of whom are working from home at present) – so excellent communication and inter-personal skills are essential.
Our company headquarters are in Dundee, but all staff are working from home at present. Once life returns to normal, as a modern digital company, we can offer flexible working arrangements. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer an excellent benefits package.
- Collate Statement of Works and agree contracts with stakeholders, ensuring a shared understanding of requirements for project.
- Manage project deliverables through to customer acceptance as defined by the Statement of Works and Contractual Agreements.
- Deliver projects within the approved budget, using methodologies and processes as agreed between Vidatec and the client.
- Define User Stories and Acceptance Criteria, and manage delivery of the solution using the designated tools for the project.
- Report on project progress, tracking time worked against time planned.
- Manage issues and risks to minimise the impact on project deliverables.
- Manage the change request process for any work outside the original scope.
- Co-ordinate work with third party suppliers as required to meet project timescales.
- Work with clients to contribute to their ongoing strategy and roadmap for future projects.
- Collate estimates for new work for existing clients, and contribute to project quotes for existing and new clients as required.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable (2 – 5 years) project management experience a digital environment (mobile and/or web); delivering projects within scope, budget and timescales.
- Experience of working with and delivering using an Agile methodology, and an understanding of when to use different project methodologies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of project management tools such as Jira.
- Proven success in risk/issue management, time management and project reporting.
- Track record of building effective working relationships with suppliers and customers
- Managing budgets
- Project management accreditation of PRINCE 2 or SCRUM master
- Ability to facilitate requirements & discovery workshops
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Commercial awareness
Please send your CV to email@example.com, including your current notice period and salary expectations.