Our passion is to determine how technology can make a positive difference in the world and we thrive on delivering products and projects with real purpose. Vidatec is a digital company that solves complex problems by creating mobile and web solutions and we are driven by our purpose to improve peoples experience of life through technology.
If you love technology, thrive in a team-based culture where you have a lot of fun along the way and have a willingness to learn new things, then Vidatec could be the place for you. We have an exciting opportunity for the role of IT & Client Support Executive.
Our company headquarters are in Dundee, but most staff are working from home at present. Once life returns to normal, you will be required to be in the office full time. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer an excellent benefits package.
We are seeking an IT & Client Support Executive to join our company. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of supporting customers and excellent communication skills. The role is designed to give a broad introduction to the company, and you will have opportunities for career progression, so aptitude and an eagerness to learn is essential.
Responsibilities and duties include –
Customer Helpdesk Support via Freshdesk
- Triaging support tickets received in our helpdesk system, ensuring all relevant information is recorded.
- Handle incoming calls and queries regarding the helpdesk
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues where possible
- Escalating calls to software engineers
- Keeping customers informed on the status of their support tickets
- Ensuring tickets progress to completion in a timely manner in accordance with agreed service levels with clients
Support for internal staff on IT hardware and systems
- Laptop builds and decommissions, primarily MAC
- Internal systems maintenance and management
- Asset Log management in conjunction with the Finance Dept.
Provide onboarding support to Clients for the company’s SaaS product
- Walk new clients through the set up and use of the company’s SaaS product
- Understand the product and answer any initial questions from the client
- Escalate any queries to higher levels if necessary
- Provide a great customer experience and build a foundational relationship with the client
Skills and qualities required
Strong knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Experience working with active directory
- Experience working with Office 365
- Strong network troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and prioritise work
- Must be able to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical customers.
- Clear, personable communication ability
- Strong organisational capability
- Be ambitious, eager to learn and keen to progress
- Ideally hold an IT qualification
- Any Microsoft certifications
- Router\firewall configuration experience.
Send us your CV today to email@example.com.