Starting Salary £18k plus benefits
Vidatec is a global digital company that solves complex business problems by creating mobile and digital solutions, which improve people’s lives. Our passion is to determine how technology can make a difference in the world and we thrive on delivering with real purpose. That’s where you come in – we’re looking for creative individuals to join our growing team with the skills and desire to make a difference to people’s lives through technology, taking responsibility for the development of new products and projects across all sectors.
If you love technology, thrive in a team-based culture where you have a lot of fun along the way and have a willingness to learn new things, then Vidatec could be the place for you.
Our team at our Stirling HQ is growing and it’s a great place to be – who said there’s no such thing as a free lunch? There is here! Plus gym membership and a chill out area with pool table, Foosball, electric guitars for the budding musicians and we’re surrounded by countryside at the University Innovation Park for those that just want to escape for a walk in the fresh air or to reinvigorate your creative skills – which are a pre-requisite for these roles!
This 2 year graduate scheme is an opportunity for both budding designers and developers with a relevant degree interested in pursuing a career in mobile app development.
You will receive a full induction across all functions of our business to help you become an integrated part of our team. You will also be assigned a mentor to support your personal and skills development. Very quickly, you will be seconded into a team, on live customer projects assisting in designing, developing and rolling out new apps. We will provide financial support to enable you to develop your technical skills along the way.
- A good academic record, with a degree in a related discipline e.g. IT, Software Engineering, Computer Science
- Demonstrable interest or experience in web or app development – can be university or personal interest projects
- Creative and analytical skills
- Team player – able to work well with others but also work alone and use initiative when required
- Motivated self-starter
Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
Ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Good understanding of data structures and their applications in context
- Keen interest in the ever-changing development landscape
- Proficient in Sketch
- Understanding of responsive design
- Understanding of accessibility principles in UI/UX design
Closing Date: 9th May 2019