Location: UK, Stirling Head Office / Field Based
Reporting to: Head of Sales & Marketing
Vidatec is a fast growing software development company. Our passion focuses on how technology can make a positive difference in the world. We thrive on creating products and delivering projects with real purpose - to improve people's experience of life through technology.
If you share our purpose and values, then Vidatec could be the place for you. We look for energetic, resourceful and ambitious people, who maintain a customer focus and have a willingness to learn new things. Our next exciting opportunity is for the role of Business Development Manager at CareZapp.
The role is about earning people's attention, open relationships and ties our success to our customers'. Driving momentum that builds on existing customers and supports the global growth strategy at Vidatec-CareZapp.
Our CareZapp team work with innovative providers in transforming care and support for vulnerable and at-risk people in their homes and communities. Connecting people and services, providing better insights and choice through smart technologies to deliver more positive outcomes and affordable care.
The successful candidate must be able to work in partnership with customers and prospects, across care and support providers in the social and health care sectors across the UK and Ireland initially, to drive growth in line with Vidatec-CareZapp strategy and values.
- Work with internal stakeholders to build a strategy to identify key prospects and attract their business - focus on partnering with innovative medium-sized to enterprise providers rather than volume of sales.
- Work with internal stakeholders to build the brand and marketing strategy to support business development activities.
- Articulate the CareZapp value proposition through various channels, including attendance at networking and industry events, maintaining a high level of knowledge of the industry and market.
- Manage the complete sales-cycle from lead generation to initial contact, nurturing and relationship-building all the way through to close and onto customer success.
- Research prospects to understand their business needs and build open relationships with key decision makers and internal champions.
- Work with internal stakeholders through collaboration and influence to create proposals for new business opportunities and delivery of product/solution demonstrations.
- Work with our customer success team to enable successful handover and on-boarding of new customers, maintaining an ability to articulate opportunities to upsell or cross-sell to customers future needs.
Essential Skills, Experience and Behaviours required for the role:
- Excellent relationship builder with prospects, customers and within all areas of the business.
- Extensive, demonstrably and successful track record in delivering strategic business cases and winning new business.
- Self-motivated and resourceful with strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ambitious person with a passion for doing good through technology.
- Specific industry knowledge is a significant advantage.
Closing Date: Friday 28th June 2019